Ways To Support Us
Thank you for your interest in helping Big Brothers Big Sisters of Toronto (BBBST) ignite potential in young people! Please reach out to Erin Hauser, Manager – Fund Development, to explore ways that you or your company can support: Erin.Hauser@bigbrothersbigsisters.ca.
Invest in our work connecting children and youth facing adversity with a caring and consistent adult mentor by making a donation today.
- Consider BBBST as part of your Legacy Giving Plan
- Donate tickets or experiences for BBBST Littles and Bigs to enjoy together
- Participate in Corporate Donation or Volunteer Matching
Participate in a BBBST Event
The Big Chill
Lace up your skates for a fun and impactful winter festival this March in support of BBBST! Provide a corporate sponsorship or gather a team to help raise critical funds for our mentorship programs.
Details and registration are available this fall. Please connect with Vanessa.Morgan@bigbrothersbigsisters.ca to learn more!
Big Night Out
BBBST’s Big Night Out Gala is our most spectacular evening of the year! Each June we gather to celebrate our impact with our amazing community of care. Join us with a sponsorship or table purchase.
Details and registration are available Winter 2023. Please connect with Erin.Hauser@bigbrothersbigsters.ca to reserve your table.
Host a Third Party Fundraiser with the support of our Third Party Fundraising Kit. BBBST staff will work with you to get your event up and running, and will help create a fundraising page for your initiative.
Third-Party Fundraising Event Ideas:
- Golf Tournament
- Holiday Giving Corporate Campaign
- 5-10k Run or Fitness Challenge
- Invitation to a personal or company party with a donation “entrance fee”
- Host your own Big Chill Skating Event
Make an impact by becoming a corporate partner of BBBST.
- Explore how your Corporate Social Responsibility goals connect with BBBST’s Vision of building thriving communities through mentorship
- Sponsor a BBBST program or initiative, or make a direct donation
- Explore Corporate Volunteer Engagement Opportunities, such as becoming BBBST Mentors or using your expertise to help us fill a gap
- Host a corporate fundraiser in our honour by hosting a Third-Party Event
- Contribute to our Holiday Toy Drive